(translation of the German AGB)
§ 1 Scope and Supplier
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you place at the online store listed here:
Thorsten Biehl, owner
Tel +49 30 -. 2758 1077, Fax +49 30 - 2758 1078
email@example.com - www.biehl-parfum.com - shop.biehl-parfum.com
(2) Copyright notice: © biehl-parfum.com 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made solely on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions which are applicable at the time the contract was made.
(4) The contractual language is German.
(5) You can download the currently valid general terms and conditions on the website shop.biehl-parfum.com and print it out.
§ 2 Contract Completion
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order in the online shop merchandise.
(2) By clicking the button "Buy now ", you submit a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(3) Upon receipt of your purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail, with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase. A contract is not concluded by the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A contract of sale for the goods will only be concluded if we expressly declare acceptance of the offer or if the items are send to you without prior explicit declaration of acceptance.
(5) Normally, all the products we offer are in stock. However, if one or more products are not in stock, you will be informed immediately, we will decline the purchase offer and the contract is not concluded. Already received payments will be returned without delay.
§ 3 Pricing and Shipping Cost
(1) The prices mentioned on the product pages include VAT. Shipping cost is an extra item. Final prices are determined at the time of order.
(2) All prices mentioned are quoted in Euro (€).
(3) The shipping cost depends on the destination country and the form of shipment.
Shipping in Germany: 5,00 € (Euro)
Free Shipping with total order value of € 135,00.
b. Europe (see Country List Europe):
Shipping within Europe: 5,00 € (Euro)
Free Shipping with total order value of € 135,00.
Country List Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus
§ 4 Payment
Payment may be made by wire transfer, credit card or PayPal.
§ 5 Retention of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment is made.
§ 6 Delivery / Transfer of Risk
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, we deliver the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) If necessary, we are entitled to partial deliveries. Any resulting additional shipping cost will be covered by us.
(3) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods will transfer to the consumer upon receipt of the goods.
§ 7 Right of Rescission and Right of Return
If you act as a consumer as defined by § 13 BGB, i.e. if the purchase cannot be associated to either commercial or independent professional activity, then you have the right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchasing contract within fourteen days without providing any reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date you or a third party, authorized by you, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us with an unambiguous statement (e.g. by mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the below withdrawal form, it is not mandatory, however. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your statement of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Effects of a withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the initial shipping cost, except for additional cost arising from other types of delivery above the standard delivery cost offered by us.
We will reimburse all payments at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification about your cancellation has been received by us. For the reimbursement, we will use the same method of payment that you have used in the original transaction. You will not be charged any fees for this reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until you have sent proof of shipment.
You have to return the goods no later than fourteen days from the date on which you have informed us of your withdrawal from the contract.
You have to bear the shipping cost of returning the goods. If the returned goods are in a deteriorated condition, you are obliged to pay compensation for the value thereof. The payment of compensation can be avoided by not using the goods as personal property and refraining from any actions that could affect their value.
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out the below mentioned form and send it back to:
(Tel +49 30 -. 2758 1077, Fax +49 30 - 2758 1078, firstname.lastname@example.org)
I/we hereby give notice to withdraw from my / our (*) purchase order of the following products (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*) Name of consumer: Address of consumer:
Signature of consumer (only with message on paper) Date
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to taylor made goods or if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return goods in original packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, use suitable packaging to avoid any damages during transport.
(3) Please note that terms (1) and (2) mentioned above are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of your right.
§ 8 Transport Damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damages, please contact us immediately.
(2) The failure to contact us has no consequences for your warranted rights, but would help us to make our own claims against the carrier.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims (§§ 433 ff. BGB) are governed by the statutory provisions of the Sale of Goods.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these general terms be invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
(2) All agreements between you and us are exclusively covered by German law. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "CISG") do not apply.
Release date: 01.03.2016